SOLIDWORKS ADVANCED PART MODELING - ONLINE
SolidWorks is a CAD software that allows you to design products in 3D. The technique is generally to sketch 2D profiles, then use feature commands like extruding and lofting to produce a solid shape. SolidWorks is one of the most popular solid modeling software because it has user-friendly GUI, short learning curve, and parametric and direct modeling capabilities. Today, most companies and organizations are increasingly use SolidWorks to design, engineer and evaluate their products or systems, prior to manufacturing and saving a significant production time and cost.
The course is designed around a process or task based approach to training rather than focusing on individual features and functions. The process based training course emphasizes the process and procedures you follow to complete a particular task. By utilizing case studies to illustrate these processes, the student learns the necessary commands, options and menus in the context of completing a design task.
This training course will help you to:
- Create complex freeform parts associated with consumer product design.
- Create multibody parts and split them to create assemblies.
- Use advanced features to generate custom solid model part designs.
Course will include:
- SOLIDWORKS Advanced Part Modeling Book
- SOLIDWORKS Premium TRIAL License - 30 days
- SOLIDWORKS Training Files
- Windows PC (windows 8 or later)
- Processor: 3.3 GHz or higher
- Ram: 8GB (16GB Preferred)
- HDD: At least 20GB Free
- COMPLETED SOLIDWORKS ESSENTIALS TRAINING
MAY 2021 (19, 20, 26, 27)
8:00AM to 5:00PM